Hey fam! How are you doing? Well, I have been doing goood. 😁
Thanks for asking.
Today I’m sharing my top 25 most played songs of all time on my apple music since I started using it. I’m sharing this for people who are probably new to the faith and just don’t know what songs to get around with. Or for someone who wants to just update their music library.
Of course its a christian girl’s music library. Is it weird that on my phone I have like 95% christian music and the other 5% that is secular is probably a love song? lol. Its so weird that I actually danced to Christian music on my wedding day… but that is gist for another day.
These are my top 25 most played according to apple music and I will tell you why like these songs.
- So Will I (100 Billion X) by Hillsong United: This is not surprising at all! I legit listen to So Will I almost every day! I am big on lyrics so I guess thats one reason I love this song but I love this song so much! I think its how they projected God as this master piece and how everything on this earth is in full surrender to God that makes it amazing to me.
- Starlight by Bethel Music & Amanda Cook: I have had this song for a while because I was a huge Bethel music fan… I’m not sure if I will choose them over Hillsong anymore though but I am still a fan. And of course Amanda cook is amazing!
- What a Beautiful Name by Hillsong Worship: Eishhhhh!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ONE! This song won a grammy so yeah.. had to put it out here not because we seek man’s validation or thats why I really love it but yeah… THIS SONG WON A GRAMMY!!! LOL for real though, everything about this song is amazing.
- No Longer Slaves by Bethel Music, Jonathan David & Melissa Helser: POWERFUL SONG! My best line: “I’ve been born again, into a family, your blood flows through my veins” whooosh! What a sweet song.
- Who you say I am by Hillsong Worship: Of course I love Brooke Ligertwood so yeah! this was a song from their album last year and I absolutely love it!
- Remembrance by Hillsong Worship: This is one unpopular song from the hillsong album last year, but it really does something for me, because I AM HUGE ON LYRICS!! Singing: “Hallelujah, I’ll live my life in remembrance…”
- Behold (Then Sings My Soul) by Hillsong Worship: Another beautiful song!
- Peace by Hillsong Young & Free: I highly recommend this song if you’re dealing with depression, anxiety and alot of emotions. IT WILL CALM YOUR NERVES!!! I used this particular song for my promo video for the bragdifferent gang. You can watch here. You will love it.
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong United: OF COURSE!!! This was my first exposure to HILLSONG! Yes this song right here and it still is a fave!
- Pieces by Bethel Music & Steffany Gretzinger: I love love this LOVE SONG. Its basically a love song to us! LOVE IT! God’s love isnt shy or ashamed of us. He is proud to be seen with us! Again I LOVE IT!
- As It Is (In Heaven) by Hillsong Worship: LOVVEEEE! It reminds me of Heaven and helps me carry on when I feel discouraged or unmotivated to move on in life.
- For the One by Bethel Music & Jenn Johnson: This one reminds me to love every single human like God loves us because in the end WE ARE ALL GOD’s CHILDREN! I did a post about it the other day. Click here to view. I also did a post on how God loves bus conductors too on my instagram page.
- King of My Heart by Bethel Music, Steffany Gretzinger & Jeremy Riddle: Another Amazing song! Its like sweet melody to my soul and spirit! Whooossshhhh!
- Lover of My Soul by Kari Jobe: This song is here because when I first found Kari Jobe, I downloaded this album and I LOVED this particular song SOOOO MUCH! dang! and when I love a particular song, I LEAVE IT ON REPEAT.
- So Will I (100 Billion X) by Hillsong Worship: No its not a mistake, there are actually 2 official versions of this song from Hillsong! This one is by a woman and it was in their “THERE IS MORE” album last year. The other one in the post is by a man and it was in their previous album. Started listening to that one before this came out and so I just listen to both versions ON REPEAT because I cant decide which one I like best.
- You are my strenght by Hillsong Worship
- The Passion by Hillsong Worship
- The Garden by Kari Jobe
- New Wine by Hillsong Worship
- I Surrender by Hillsong Worship
- Freedom Reigns by Jesus Culture ( I ACTUALLY BOUGHT THIS SONG THAT TIME, LOVED IT SO MUCH)
- Come Alive by Kari Jobe
- Splinters and Stones by Hillsong United
- While I’m waiting by Travis Greene
- You make me brave by Bethel Music & Amanda Cook
I think we can all agree that I am now team Hillsong. haha.
Thats it guys! What songs resonate with you from my playlist? and what songs would you like to share with me from your playlist. Comment below.
And on Instagram & Twitter: @fadeke_